NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-12 00:10

spicymeatball43

Benzo prices are insane

~25 per pill, most of which are being falsely advertised as pharma grade but are really research chemicals in disguise. Not that I turn my nose up at research chemicals of course but I certainly don't want to be paying 25 bucks for a counterfeit xanax.

I miss farmerjohn and musashi...

#2 2024-06-14 03:20

ImportedNZ

Re: Benzo prices are insane

I assume you are talking about my listing.

What more can I provide than a legitimate test result from wedinos to prove they are alpraz? KYS and other free drug testing places will not check bars on their spectro due to the low quantity of alpraz compared to filler (2mg alpraz vs grams of filler). You can't get alpraz reagant test kits so not sure how you've come to the conclusion that they are RC bars.

They are most certainly not counterfeit xanax.

Also you miss Musashi and Farmer John who only sold RCs? which are much worse for you than genuine alprazolam (No offense to them I loved them both, and their products and was a regular buyer from them).

The next 5 people to dm me on Arch, ill send you a free bar (you pay shipping) then go get it tested yourself and then come back to this post and update it once you've found out that it is genuine alprazolam, because they 100% are.

The reason I charge $25 for a single bar is more because its not worth the time, energy or packaging to ship one bar to make $25, or even to get out of bed for that matter.

You always have the option of importing from overseas yourself so seems like you are complaining for no reason.

If you are not talking about me, all of my points are still valid for whatever vendor you are talking about.

I have also added my test results from ADIO/The Level to my Flubromazolam listing which was sent to the police drug testing lab and came back as 100% Flubromazolam. I refuse to sell powder RCs as they are extremely dangerous and extremely easy to overdose on.

Cheers,
INZ

/u/ImportedNZ

#3 2024-06-14 03:20

ImportedNZ

Also where do I advertise them as "pharma grade" they are clearly stated as pressed bars.

/u/ImportedNZ

#4 2024-06-15 20:30

chillin82

ImportedNZ wrote:

I assume you are talking about my listing.

What more can I provide than a legitimate test result from wedinos to prove they are alpraz? KYS and other free drug testing places will not check bars on their spectro due to the low quantity of alpraz compared to filler (2mg alpraz vs grams of filler). You can't get alpraz reagant test kits so not sure how you've come to the conclusion that they are RC bars.

They are most certainly not counterfeit xanax.

Also you miss Musashi and Farmer John who only sold RCs? which are much worse for you than genuine alprazolam (No offense to them I loved them both, and their products and was a regular buyer from them).

The next 5 people to dm me on Arch, ill send you a free bar (you pay shipping) then go get it tested yourself and then come back to this post and update it once you've found out that it is genuine alprazolam, because they 100% are.

The reason I charge $25 for a single bar is more because its not worth the time, energy or packaging to ship one bar to make $25, or even to get out of bed for that matter.

You always have the option of importing from overseas yourself so seems like you are complaining for no reason.

If you are not talking about me, all of my points are still valid for whatever vendor you are talking about.

I have also added my test results from ADIO/The Level to my Flubromazolam listing which was sent to the police drug testing lab and came back as 100% Flubromazolam. I refuse to sell powder RCs as they are extremely dangerous and extremely easy to overdose on.

Cheers,
INZ

hey bro im still waiting for my order can you give me a reply on arch

#5 2024-06-16 16:00

FarmerJohn

Just order RCs from China like every vendor does. On arch search by China to New Zealand under Benzos. Shitloads of cheap benzos and other RCs. It's mixed in with ali express packages, customs aren't going to get it.

If you want pharma find exclusivepharma on Arch. They have Diazepam, Alprazolam, Nitrazepam, Bromazepam, etc. Ships from the UK, $1 per pill. Might lose 1 in 5 to customs. You'll just get a love letter if they do get it, it's only class C.

#6 2024-06-18 16:10

cd11ccd103

Just a slight correction that drug checking will put it on the spec for you to look to see the right excipients are there at least, but yes would expect 2mg of anything psychoactive in a pressed pill to fall well below limit of detection for the spectro
Benzo test strip isn't very useful for it as they result the same for alpraz and eg bromaz and reagents can't reliably or confidently discriminate between the two either
If youre worried about a pill you could ask the drug checkers to send it to the lab to confirm its not something gnarly and get the result posted confidentially

Real alpraz bars are out there but yeah can be difficult to determine if youve actually ended up with the desired benzo
Recommend a combo of send it to the lab plus ask the spec operator to compare the fillers to see if it looks convincingly either pharma or illicit

Last edited by cd11ccd103 (2024-06-18 16:10)

#7 2024-06-20 04:20

Dogthebenzohunter

Costing like $300 for 5 grams of Bromazolam atm

#8 2024-06-23 15:20

walt1

This listing for valium on Archetyp has a much better price:

/listing/OG5lL1A0NjB3a1g5OUhXNWtaWWNudz09

Up 4 days, down 4 dollars.

#9 2024-07-03 04:10

FarmerJohn

walt1 wrote:

This listing for valium on Archetyp has a much better price:

/listing/OG5lL1A0NjB3a1g5OUhXNWtaWWNudz09

$30 a pill is hysterical.

Here is a UK listing selling Martin Dow manufactured Valium branded 10mg Diazepam for $1 per pill. 

/listing/Ti9obDdHdTB4MUE2WWQrSGVqeE1NZz09

Here are the public results from a drug testing organization in the UK, you can see that every Martin Dow Diazepam is really Diazepam.

https://www.wedinos.org/sample-results

You know what, fuck this, I take one month away and you all just go back to being greedy cunts again. I'm digging up 20 grams out of my long term hold Bromazolam stash and selling it at $1 per mg again.

And I'm going to import a few thousand Martin Dow Valiums just to specifically fuck over the greedy Diazepam selling cunts.

#10 2024-07-05 19:20

Bundaberg7

We're so back. Hell fucking yeah

#11 2024-07-12 05:40

Dogthebenzohunter

I would sell Bromazolam $1 mg not in it for money. But I don’t know where to get accurate scales. I dip my finger in the bag of powder next thing I know it’s the next day and I’m fearing all the work email/ messages I sent. Sure Laura from reception really would date you

Board footer