NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-07 20:20

FarmerJohn

EasyCrypto Banning Accounts That Send Bitcoin To Abacus Wallets

EasyCrypto know all Abacus Market wallet addresses. They have a bot that checks the public bitcoin blockchain watching where you send your bitcoin. Even if you send it from your wallet to another wallet, then to another wallet, and then to Abacus, the public blockchain will still reveal that the Bitcoin you bought from EasyCrypto ended up in an Abacus wallet.

For buyers that means your account will be banned, for vendors selling Bitcoin to EasyCrypto which came from Abacus, that might mean EasyCrypto will inform the police.

If you still insist on being a DNM boomer and using Bitcoin you are going to have to pseudo tumble your Bitcoin.

When you buy your Bitcoin from EasyCrytpo have it sent to your normal Bitcoin wallet. Then go to www.changenow.io and set up an exchange from Bitcoin to Litecoin. Have the Litecoin deposited to your normal Litecoin wallet. Once you have the Litecoin, go back to Changenow and exchange your Litecoin for Bitcoin.

You will lose a few dollars to fees, but for buyers this will stop EasyCrypto from knowing you are using a darknet market and banning you from buying crypto from them. For vendors this will stop EasyCrypto from knowing you are selling them Bitcoin from Abacus, and you can just sell them the Litecoin and skip the second exchange.

Addendum: EasyCrypto likely just has access to a list of blacklisted DNM wallets that all crypto exchanges have access to. This means KYC exchanges other than EasyCrypto may also ban you if you send your Bitcoin directly to Abacus without tumbling.

#2 2024-07-07 22:40

JohnsCob

Re: EasyCrypto Banning Accounts That Send Bitcoin To Abacus Wallets

I would go further and tumble it to XMR or another privacy coin instead of LTC.
Since you are doing these steps anyway theres not a real good reason not to use a privacy coin.

Last edited by JohnsCob (2024-07-07 22:40)

#3 2024-07-12 16:10

kiwicrackers2

Re: EasyCrypto Banning Accounts That Send Bitcoin To Abacus Wallets

i just wanted to upgrade my account to buy monero and they wanted to know where all my btc was going i didnt reply proof of block chains etc... didnt get back to them and now in locked out buying or selling they dont tell you either GO TO HELL EASYCRYPTO

Board footer