NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-08-16 10:40

BestNZgear

GermanWhite is a Dog

Germanwhite Public Shaming  me an Actual NZ Vendor on his Page goes to show you the type of people these international vendors really are. He is obviously annoyed that our product has been selling more and getting better reviews. So hes trying to slander our product to grab some traction back. Anyone who has tryed any of our products will know this is a lie but its still very unprofessional and annoying. Just remember when you order from one of these international vendors the money goes back to cartels overseas he does not care about NZ people or community he just cares about money and that clearly shows in his post. Grow up GermanWhite competition is good. Stop acting like your Pablo Escobar & know everything about cocaine. News Flash your NZ shipping team will rip you and your customers soon and ill still be here sipping my L n P . Jog on Dog

#2 2024-08-16 16:30

JohnsCob

Re: GermanWhite is a Dog

Where is this post

#3 2024-08-16 19:20

whatsgood88

on GermanWhite's bolivian coke listing description

#4 2024-08-16 20:40

GermanWhite

Are you drunk?
Il message the same response here that I did on my thread and there is a simple fix change your description. I'm not asking for much just tired of the misinformation and selling 80/20 Colombian coke as 94% Peruvian. Maserati brick been around since last year everyone in the game knows the score so stop lying to customers.

Quote Thread Reply:

The coke you're selling isn't Peruvian. I don't think that makes me a Dog I just want transparency within the community. If you go Mcdonalds and they give you a Homemade Beef Burger would you be happy? Don't be angry, just change the listing to what the product is I know Maserati brick and its not Peruvian its that simple.

PS. You're well of the Mark nothing you've said rings a bell. I don't need to be careful were selling online, hardly the most gangster individuals now are we. If you want to do something do it with actions or be quiet.

This will be the last time I respond to you on my thread as I don't want it flooded with nonsense. Just please update the listing and don't let your pride get in the way.

gW.

Last edited by GermanWhite (2024-08-18 04:00)

Vendor GermanWhite - Archetyp Market - Abacus Market

#5 2024-08-17 06:00

BestNZgear

Sorry Mate No one relised your the cocaine police. Of corse you have tryed every brick in the world. Slandering actual kiwi vendors when your a international drug cartel in another country is the dumbest move ive seen . People are laughing at your hahaha. Thanks for letting us see who you are tho :0

#6 2024-08-17 07:00

WhatsItFor

Cocaine Police. That is quite funny lol

The gear is the gear, buy it, try it, don't like it, move on until you find whatever works for you.

Cocaine prices have come down to a reasonable price now that more people can enjoy it, which means more people will buy it.

Nothing to be gained by kicking one another in the 8 balls imo

#7 2024-08-17 20:10

BestNZgear

WhatsItFor wrote:

Cocaine Police. That is quite funny lol

The gear is the gear, buy it, try it, don't like it, move on until you find whatever works for you.

Cocaine prices have come down to a reasonable price now that more people can enjoy it, which means more people will buy it.

Nothing to be gained by kicking one another in the 8 balls imo

Haha yeah not bad. Hey Germanwhite can all us NZ vendors send you samples to test since you seem to be able to even test products you have never tryed. Your even better than a spectrometer. Its actually funny as he does not know who i am and i used to ship for him off my old two vendor accounts which were the biggest in NZ. This will get interesting. I dont start fights i finish them. Tick tok germ man

#8 2024-08-27 17:00

East-Island-Addicts

The only way to solve this is you send us ALL samples and we'll run a poll. It's only fair. I'll send my address to you both to get started. And large samples too. In my experience larger samples get higher marks. You're welcome.

#9 2024-08-27 21:50

WaltDisney

Both of you take to DM not here on the forums.

Click Here to sign up to Archetyp! Username - WaltDisneyNZ
Click Here to sign up to Abacus! Username - waltdisney

Please ensure to save the links and keep them secure

Board footer