NZ Darknet Market Forums

Darknet Market education and discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-08-27 11:50

Lui

Sending money to the market

Hey. Does anybody what's the safest way to buy crypto and send it to market. What crypto wallet should I use that doesn't require personal info, and if I send money from one wallet to another and then to another will it help? Can those transactions be tracked? + is using Tor on Tails enough to be safe or should I use any vpn over Tor will it help for buying smthing on market? If so, what is the best anonymous vpn.

#2 2024-08-27 15:00

BestNZgear

Re: Sending money to the market

Download edge wallet to phone, no KYC exchange coins for xmr . Send to market. Easyest way

#3 2024-08-28 11:20

Lui

Thanks a lot

#4 2024-09-11 18:30

FarmerJohn

Install Exodus wallet.

Sign up for a KYC like EasyShitro. Buy $200 worth of some shitcoin like ripple. Have it deposited to your XRP wallet in Exodus.

Go to changenow.io, set up an exchange for XRP to XMR. You can use the Monero wallet in Exodus or just download Monero GUI Wallet.
Do the changenow.io trade and get your Monero. You are now 99% safe to send the Monero to Arch.

DO NOT have crypto deposited directly to a market wallet from a KYC or an exchange like Changenow. There is circulated list of every single market wallet for both Abacus and Archetyp. As far as changenow goes you won't lose your money but the trade will be refused. A KYC exchange will likely warn you once and then ban you.

tl;dr: Buy shitdoin on KYC, use changenow.io to exchange it for Monero, use Monero on Arch.

Board footer